- This event has passed.
ADDITIVE MANUFACTURING IN EDUCATION – Webinar
June 9 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Lead the way to the industry of tomorrow. The Fourth Industrial Revolution is already transforming the way products are created. Modern design thinking and the latest additive manufacturing (AM) technologies mean that production has moved closer to the end user. Customers can get a better quality and more personalized product, and it’s delivered faster, with lower distribution and production costs.
At this webinar, learn how Additive Manufacturing is being used by industry leaders to produce final goods differently and why the design skill sets they are looking for will be different. HP and MasterGraphics will present for 30 minutes with a Question and Answer session of 15 minutes.
- Overview of Additive Manufacturing Industry 4.0
- Quicker design cycles
- Low volume, bridge and customized manufacturing
- MultiJet Fusion – HP technology explained
- Technology highlighting the 580
- Benefits for education
- Speed for end of term peak demand
- Durable nylon color parts
- Attract students with the latest technology
- Multiple campus uses
- Mechanical Engineering, Architecture, Dental, Medical
- Educational Support Tools Offered by HP and MasterGraphics
- Curriculum Tools
- Ongoing expert support from industry leading Application Engineers
- Discount and Unique acquisition programs
- Questions and Answers