The ZPrinter 250 has a small physical footprint ideal for the classroom, department, or small business. Unlike low-end 3D printers, the new ZPrinter 250: is easy to use out of the box; builds 3D models with five times the resolution; and has the industry's lowest operating cost.
In addition to being affordable to purchase and use, this ZPrinter prints five to 10 times faster than other 3D printing technologies, with the unique ability to print multiple, stacked models simultaneously. This dramatic throughput advantage enables ZPrinters to support entire classrooms or departments at their busiest times.
The ZPrinter 250 and other color ZPrinters are the only ones capable of simultaneously printing in multiple colors. Color 3D printing enables designers and students to better evaluate the look, feel and style of designs by enhancing 3D models with graphics, logos, text, labels, and design comments.
ZPrinter 250 - Technical Specifications
- Color: 64 colors (basic spot color)
- Build Speed:0.8"/hour (2mm/hour)
- Build Size: 9.3" x 7.3" x 5" (236 x 185 x 127 mm
- Layer Thickness: 0.004" (0.1mm)
- Material Options: High performance composite
- Resolution: 300 x 450 dpi
- Number of Print Heads: 2
- Equipment Dimensions: 29" x 31" x 55" (74 x 79 x 140 cm)
- Equipment Weight: 365 lbs. (165 kg)
- System Software: accepts solid models in STL, VRML, PLY, 3DS, and ZPR file formats as input. The software runs on Microsoft Windows 7, Windows XP Professional and Windows Vista.
To order supplies for a ZPrinter machine, visit www.zcorp.com and open an account.