Oce ColorWave 700
Request a Quote
Versatile and productive large format color system
Advance your business with the highly versatile and productive Océ ColorWave 700 large format printing system. Make efficient use of space by using one system for a wide range of graphics applications, as well as CAD and GIS documents. Ideal for central print rooms and reprographers that want to offer new large format services, like posters, pop-up banners, artistic canvas, wallpaper, and more with the new versatile Océ MediaSense technology. A cost efficient way for print service providers and retailers to produce shortrun full color graphic applications more economically with little preparation time or complex finishing.
Key Product Highlights
- PRODUCTIVE AND VERSATILE PRINTER – Produce a wealth of applications. The productivity, reliability, and high print quality make this system perfect for a production environment. With Océ MediaSense technology, this system supports media up to 32 mil, increasing your application range significantly.
- EFFORTLESS OPERATION WITH THE CLEAR CONNECT PANEL – The Océ ClearConnect panel works like a tablet. Easily control the printer with your fingertips using simple and familiar screen movements. Check that documents are correctly positioned using the live preview to avoid errors.
- PRODUCTIVE FINISHING AND SCANNING – Print, copy, and scan at the same time with the powerful Océ PowerSync controller. Scan to the cloud, your USB flash drive or as a hard copy. The Océ Top Delivery Tray can stack up to 75-D size prints, no separate table required. You can choose the Océ Delivery Tray for added stacking capabilities and save time with the Estefold folding options.
- RELIABLE PERFORMANCE – Patented Océ CrystalPoint technology ensures robust, waterfast prints with sharp lines, high readability of fine details and smooth area fills. High-quality, consistent prints have a unique silk-shine look and feel, independent of the media used.
- SUSTAINABLE AND SECURE SYSTEM – With Océ CrystalPoint technology, you have the ability to print on recycled medias with high-quality results. The unit emits no ozone, dust or order. The system is constructed of durable and solid parts and designed to be recycled and re-used.
- FAST RETURN ON INVESTMENT – Save costly labor hours, like preparation time by printing different file types directly without opening their applications. Save manual trimming time with the 6-roll capacity. You can also shorten your lead times by eliminating drying and curing time for prints. The Océ PowerSync controller process large files quickly eliminating missing information, distortions, and long wait times at the printer.
- TIME SAVING WORKFLOW –This system is designed to make it easier to prepare, produce, and manage complex files ranging from AEC and CAD all the way to large graphic files. Advanced tools make it easy to get documents when and where you need them.