HP 1818 Dye Tank
Developed specifically for dyeing digitally manufactured parts built on Hewlett Packard's Multi Jet Fusion 5200/4200 Series printers.
The twenty-gallon HP 1818 dyes parts faster, with more consistent results, using significantly less dye material and with one-third fewer labor costs.
The dual-action, high-velocity circulation system moves the heated dye material through printed parts reaching hard-to-reach areas, blind holes, and small cavities with precision uniformity.
- Saves money - dye material, disposal & labor cost
- Creates a cleaner operating environment
- Produces more dyed parts per day
- Dye patterns are consistent without low dye points
- Eliminates air pockets
- Adjustable heat up to 200° F
- Dual-action opposed spray bars
- High volume durable Ryton pump
- 1 Phase/208 - 220 Vac/20 A
- 24 hour/7 day time clock
- Portable with locking casters
- Working dimensions: 18" x 18" x 20" depth
- Overall dimensions: 34" x 22" x 32" height
Package includes: Two (2) 14" x 14" x 15" - 1/4" mesh baskets with lid for increased production efficiency.